Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Technology is rebelling. Both of our computers decided to crash at the same time, as well as my camera. The fossilized laptop is back up and running, in a precarious state of overheating unless it is dangerously perched over a basket on the coffee table. But the big fancy computer is still down for the count. What started as a hard drive failure, catastrophic as that is already, advanced to motherboard, graphics card, and operating systems failure also. FAIL! Still not sure if all our documents, pictures, and graphics work is still recoverable. And the camera won't upload anything to laptop for some reason. Sooo I can't post about Halloween, or my birthday, or the reptile session I went to because it's just not the same without pictures! So pardon the hiatus, as soon as we have conquered our rebellioous technology we'll be back online!! :)

1 comment:

Christi W said...

Hi guys, I just came across your blog. It was great "catching up" with you.
Good luck with upcoming finals. I'm a 2nd year dental student so I totally feel your pain about anatomy and physiology exams!
Enjoy the upcoming holidays and happy blogging :)