Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Visitors

This is kinda old, but I just got around to uploading the pictures. A while back, we had a small thunderstorm move into the area. Dayna just happened to be looking out into the backyard when she spied a skunk scurrying about carrying a wee baby skunk by the scruff (or whatever the equivalent of a scruff is in skunks). We watched as she couriered over each skunklet one by one right under our neighbors porch. A few days later they had relocated to ours...



We haven't seen them in a long time, but it was fun peaking out and seeing those puffballs aimlessly bumble about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simon, I tried to call you today, but your phone said it was disconnected or something...you better call your mama!

Hope everything is going okay for you and Dayna...

Love you both!

p.s.
the little skonkers are cute :)

Dayna said...

He didn't tell you?! His phone plan with his dad got canceled so until we get our own he will be without a phone. You can call mine in the meantime at 210-885-3549. Should have guessed he forgot to tell you...

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dayna! :) I thought he was mad I wasn't voting for Obama... ;) Actually, Pat has been so entrenched (obessed is more accurate)in politics lately, that I feel apathetic at this point. I'm totally over it!

Simon said...

Sorry, mom. Busy as usual. I should have a phone by the end of the week. I'll be sure to call you first!

Anonymous said...

You better!

I love and miss talking with you!

Anonymous said...

I tried your new phone number today and it says it is not in service...what up?

I was hoping to chat with you on our upcoming presidential election...hahaha!

love you! :)